NEXT PARTY CHAT:
Want to learn more about Wrapfest 2011!? Still don't know what "Wrapfest"
is? Want to learn about our seminar speakers, contests and prizes? Read our party
transcripts! Our Party Chat Schedule is:
AUGUST 18, 2011 at 10PM EST!
Missed the Chat on 8/18? View the recording here
CHAT ROOM IS MAC COMPATIBLE (see below)!
After you enter your name and email address for the first time your
screen will look like this:
You must click on the yellow bar at the top of the screen to install the
Active Control, then the party room will launch.
For users connecting to an iLinc session from a Mac
you have the option to use either FireFox or Safari as your web browser. Both browsers will utlize
our Java based connection method. This means that Java will guide you through the process and
connect you to the iLinc meeting. Please follow the steps below in order to join your iLinc meeting
from a Mac.
1. Click the Join link above and make sure you are using Safari or FireFox as your web browser.
2. Fill out the form you are presented with and click "Submit".
3. You will then be taken to a new page where you will be presented with a "session.jnlp" file in
your "Downloads" window. If this file does not run automatically, simply double-click on it to
start the process.
4. Java will now assume the download and connection process.
5. You receive a security message asking if you trust the application signed by "iLinc
Communications". Click the "Trust" button here and this will connect you to the iLinc meeting.
*NOTE: If you do not see the "Downloads" window:
- In FireFox, click on "Tools"->"Downloads"
- In Safari, click on "Window"->"Downloads"
If you have any questions please search our KnowledgeBase for additional articles or review the
Participant Quick Start guide attached to this article.
Missed our Wrapfest 2010! Kick Off Party Chat? Click below for the
Click here to Download the Recording